WEBINAR FOR WINDS – BREATHING AND SUPPORT 18th OF AUGUST 7-10pm
This webinar will be presented in English.
Time: 7pm-10pm Oslo, Norway time
In this 3 hour Webinar Tina Margareta Nilssen presents cutting edge science about breathing and support. You get a theoretical and anatomical understanding, as well as practical exercises to access your own breathing, and to understand the connective tissue mechanic of breathing.
You will learn about:
– The myths and truths about belly breathing
– The science of how we are connected on the inside
– The objective anatomy of support and breathing
– The real deal of postural understanding
– Why lowering the shoulders can inhibit breathing
And much more…
There will be a possibility to interact in a chat during the webinar. The webinar will be recorded and edited for further sale on the website. If you join the live webinar you will have free access to the recording.
Limited spaces available!