WEBINAR FOR STRINGS 19th OF AUGUST 4-7pm
This webinar will be presented in English.
Time: 4pm-7pm Oslo, Norway time
In this 3 hour Webinar Tina Margareta Nilssen presents cutting edge science about the anatomy of string playing. You get a theoretical and anatomical understanding, as well as practical exercises to access your own movement control, and to understand what is required to play without compensation.
You will learn about:
– The myths and truths about relaxing the shoulders
– How to get more sound without pressing
– The objective anatomy of your right and left arms and hands
– The real deal of postural understanding
– Why trying to relax your bow arm is not enough
And much more…
There will be a possibility to interact in a chat during the webinar. The webinar will be recorded and edited for further sale on the website. If you join the live webinar you will have free access to the recording.
Limited spaces available!