WEBINAR FOR PIANISTS 20th OF AUGUST 12AM-3PM
This webinar will be presented in English.
Time: 12am-3pm Oslo, Norway time
In this 3 hour Webinar Tina Margareta Nilssen presents cutting edge science about what muscles to use, and which muscles to relax when playing. You get a theoretical and anatomical understanding, as well as practical exercises to access your own breathing, and to understand the connective tissue mechanic of breathing.
You will learn about:
– The myths and truths about relaxing the shoulders
– How to get more sound without hardening the sound
– The objective anatomy of your arms and hands
– The real deal of postural understanding
– Why trying to relax is not enough
– Simple tricks for speeding up your fingers
And much more…
There will be a possibility to interact in a chat during the webinar. The webinar will be recorded and edited for further sale on the website. If you join the live webinar you will have free access to the recording.
Limited spaces available!