WEBINAR FOR GUITARISTS 29th OF AUGUST 7-10PM
This webinar will be presented in English.
Time: 7pm-10pm Oslo, Norway time
In this 3 hour Webinar Tina Margareta Nilssen presents cutting edge science about breathing and support. You get a theoretical and anatomical understanding, as well as practical exercises to access your own breathing, and to understand the connective tissue mechanic of breathing.
You will learn about:
– The myths and truths about relaxing the arms and shoulders
– How to get better timing and sound with simple muscle activation
– The objective anatomy of playing guitar
– The real deal of postural understanding
– Why trying to relax is not enough
– Simple tricks for not straining while playing
And much more…
There will be a possibility to interact in a chat during the webinar. The webinar will be recorded and edited for further sale on the website. If you join the live webinar you will have free access to the recording.
Limited spaces available!