WORKSHOP IN BREATH AND SUPPORT FOR SINGERS
- Are you curious about knowing more about what happens in your body when you breathe and sing?
- Do you want to learn what inside your body gives you optimal support?
- Are you ready to learn exercises that could turn a potentially bad day on stage into a good one for yourself or your students?
If yes, then this workshop is something for you.
At this workshop you will get:
- specific exercises for breathing more optimally
- specific exercises to get more contact with support
- the anatomy of breath and support, and how we can make an optimal use of this knowledge when we sing
- exercises for the shoulders, spine, psoas and the diafragma
The knowledge and exercises you will learn at the workshop are based on Timani.
The workshop will be held in swedish/ norwegian.
Time: February 29th 2020 10 am-4 pm (5 pm) The length of the workshop is adjusted to number of participants.
Place: place will be announced on registration.
Price: 500 SEK ex moms
Registration: email to Sigrid Egtvedt - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register early as we have a limited number of places.