Workshop in Timani: A deeper dive into presence and inner tension and relaxation for a genuine expression
- Do you want a more authentic expression when you play your instrument or sing?
- Do you have tension in your body that you feel limit your ability to express yourself completely?
- Do you want to find what makes other feel deeply touched by your performance?
- Do you get nervous or overwhelmed by a lot of thoughts before you are about to perform?
- Do you want to bring more presence into your playing and singing?
In this workshop you will learn what contributes to us feeling touched by music, what physically is responsible for it and how to access it in your own body. You will receive specific exercises to access inner musculature that you might never have felt before, and techniques that make it easier to be relaxed, but ready, and present, but less stressed.
These are tools that you can use for example before a concert to become more present and focus and handle nervousness better.
Time: Sunday 15th December, 11am- 4pm
Place: Oslo, place will be announced on registration.
Price: 450/700 NOK (student/adult)
Instructor is Magnus Dorholt Kjeldal (opera singer, ascension teacher og Timani teacher) and Julie Enger Børresen (vocalist, drummer and Timani teacher)
For questions please contact email@example.com